The training for Private Pilot Certificate complies with the Federal Aviation Regulations Part 61 and is done in a single engine airplane (Cessna 172M) and will allow someone to act as Pilot in Command (PIC) of a single engine airplane and carry passengers.
- Be at least 17 years of age
- Be able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language
- Complete training on the aeronautical knowledge areas
- Pass the required knowledge test
- Received flight training from an authorized instructor
- Pass a practical test