The training for the Instrument Rating complies with the Federal Aviation Regulations Part 61.65 and is done in a single engine airplane (Cessna 172M) or customers airplane depending on avionics package.
- Hold at least a current private pilot certificate or be concurrently applying for a private pilot certificate
- Be able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language
- Complete training on the aeronautical knowledge areas
- Pass the required knowledge test
- Received flight training from an authorized instructor
- Pass a practical test